Saint Louis Zoo
Saint Louis, MO
This 3300 sq ft restoration of the Saint Louis Zoo’s Historic Elephant House, built during the 1904 World’s Fair, now serves as a multi-purpose indoor space for temporary exhibitions and private events. An additional 1800 sq ft in the rear of the building expands the total space to 5100 sq ft.
Master Planning, Concept Design through Construction Completion. In partnership with Ottolino Hubner and Winters; Architect of record and Project Managers.